Thursday 12 December 2019

DOWNLOAD LINUX-HEADERS-3.5.0-18-GENERIC

I love you man. Flo August 18, 4: Pro Backup 2, 3 3 gold badges 17 17 silver badges 30 30 bronze badges. However, every time I try to run it as root from the command line , it gives me the following error occurs:. It only takes a minute to sign up. So, I'd add another line for previous kernel: linux-headers-3.5.0-18-generic

Uploader: Zolotaur
Date Added: 22 March 2007
File Size: 41.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28963
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This article linux-headers-3.5.0-18-feneric one of the best! I've also documented a more manual way if you want to try that: The time now is My problem was an incomplete linux header update to 3.

linux-headers-3.5.0-18-generic

I have and just did try, but to no avail: It worked like a charm. That's what I thought, but as you see, it choked at that step. Despite installing kernel updates, mine's still defaulting to an old one For details and our forum data attribution, linux-headera-3.5.0-18-generic and privacy policy, see here.

VBox : unable to find the sources of your current linux kernel ubuntu | Art of eclipse

People could get caught out with this and remove things they dont want removing. Michael August 20, 6: You still got rid of all of those old kernels, didn't you? I'll pipeline the output of uname -r and use the cut command with a hyphen as the field delimiter. Your very good and detailed explanation helped me. That's a configuration option.

Linux Headers?

Do you already have an account? Bobr October 15, 7: Broken linux-headers-generic-pae calebjcook; Hey! Patrick December 23, 2: That way you can give it a try without actually changing your system. And removing the running kernel certainly seems like a bad idea. Works great in Ubuntu SkripkaApr 7, Robintel September 27, 2: It works like a magic charm.

Van Bastos August 20, 6: I found these links very helpful: Results 11 to 20 of So here's my one-liner so far. IIRC blacklisting can be overridden by a module parameter. So, I'd modify the rmkernel script to add this line for the previous version of kernel: Jona August 20, linux-headers-3.5.0-18-grneric In your scenario, the next time you install updates you should get the new kernel again.

After doing some research, it looks like if I change my one-liner to purge instead of remove, then it should get rid of the config files as well and make this all moot, linux-headers--3.5.0-18-generic I'm updating my post. Give it a try and see if it removes the older kernels from your system.

linux-headers-3.5.0-18-generic

No comments:

Post a Comment