Saturday 30 November 2019

I337UCUAMF3 FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD

But as soon as you get it can you send me the link? Jan 6, at 3: Any other reason this might be happening? Yes, the undowngradable bootloader is the culprit. Jul 27, at 2: How to root the installed software 4. i337ucuamf3 firmware

Uploader: Tujar
Date Added: 8 May 2005
File Size: 16.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50506
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





i337ucuamf3 firmware

I think the touch in general on my phone has been improved post update. Sep 7, at 7: Very well done, Razib!! Learn how your comment data is processed. So my questions are is this a FIX to my phone issues, and if not do you know if the soon to be released KK 4. May 26, at 9: Jul 11, at 5: Apr 15, at 7: Sep 1, at 3: Can you please guide me, how can i roll back to 4.

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 i Getting IUCUAMF3 Software Update

Thread Deleted Email Thread. If you have any i337ucuamt3 with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us. Jan 16, at 3: Sometimes, I would have to launch the menu two or three times to get the touch to recognize.

i337ucuamf3 firmware

Hey takesh how is it man. Oct 25, at 4: It is here now in our hands, ready to be pushed to your device.

ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 I337UCUAMF3 firmware review

This sucks a lot aa Thank you so much Rakesh! Installing or updating firmware using Odin program may harm your device and even break your warranty period. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Just a paper weight at the moment. Oct 1, at 7: Yes it is, but then again, the device has now been SIM unlocked.

i337ucuamf3 firmware

As many of you know as well, you can now move apps to the SD Card. Originally Posted by blang.

[FACTORY STOCK] I337UCUAMF3 GS4 Stock Firmware Package-SOFT BRICK RESTORE

Jan 6, at 3: Additional information is available here: By isidromxzInactive Recognized Developer on 25th January Mar 9, at 2: Oct 16, at 7: This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Jan 16, at 1: The time now is What is the baseband version of the firmware on your phone?

Jul 12, at 3: What Happen Pls help. Jul 2, at 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment